This part of the site has resources related to our Moving Beyond Sectarianism and Dealing with Difference projects.
Click on the links below to access or learn more about these resources.
- Joseph Liechty and Cecelia Clegg, Moving Beyond Sectarianism: Religion, Conflict and Reconciliation in Northern Ireland, 2001. A book published by Columba Press from our six-year research project. For further details or to purchase this book click here
- Craig Sands, Moving Beyond Sectarianism, 2001. A resource pack for Adult Education linked to the research project. For a full PDF copy click here
- Yvonne Naylor, Moving Beyond Sectarianism, 2001. A resource pack for Young Adults, Youth and Schools linked to the research project. For a full PDF copy click here
- Yvonne Naylor, Who we are – Dealing with Difference, 2004. Material for teachers and youth workers to use with children and young people, 9-14 year olds. For a full PDF copy click here
- Yvonne Naylor, Stepping Out – New Resources for Inter-Faith Education, 2006. Resources for leaders of 5-9 year olds. For for a full PDF copy (large download – 12 Mb) click here. More easily downloadable sections of Stepping Out are available at the Northern Ireland Curriculum Council, to access these click here.
For additional creative educational resources, visit the Resources section of Yvonne Naylor’s website at www.puppetwoman.org